Sphenoid

Talk about anything....

Moderators: buttwheat, sidelvar, kohlhaas, EvilJay, Sphenoid

threesixafix
Hardcore

Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:32 am

Why are you always editing my post, then locking them? Its pretty childish. Does it make you feel like you got me back??? Haha, You shouldnt catch feelings ov er the internet you fat hamburglar.
Sphenoid
Hardcore

Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:38 pm

Going back and forth with you is just like with my 8 year old. I don't fuck around.
threesixafix
Hardcore

Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:00 pm

You have a kid? LOL. God help him. I bet he looks like that kid from Bad Santa. :o
Do you tell him you dont fuck around? You should get that put on a shirt. You'd look badass
trevcam11
Hardcore

Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:30 am

Sphenoid wrote:Going back and forth with you is just like with my 8 year old. I don't fuck around.
?

Uhh...isn't that on you?
Live4him
Hardcore

Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:20 am

Can't quite believe it, but I'm with 36 on this one. If you're that upset sphen, just stop posting
magnumman
Hardcore

Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:32 am

Live4him wrote:Can't quite believe it, but I'm with 36 on this one. If you're that upset sphen, just stop posting
Agreed. 36 may be a lot of things but he's not stupid. He keeps throwing baited hooks in the water to see who'll bite. And Sphen is a big, hungry fish. :D
Sphenoid
Hardcore

Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:19 am

There is a point when it becomes harassment just for the sake of harassing someone. I don't need that shit. I've been here a long time and put in a lot of work into this site and community just to have some bi polar reject come in and think it's funny to fuck with me.
yorvo
Hardcore

Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:26 am

trevcam11
Hardcore

Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:29 am

That poor kid got suspended :( The punishment in the education system is so fucked up.
yorvo
Hardcore

Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:55 am

trevcam11 wrote:That poor kid got suspended :( The punishment in the education system is so fucked up.
That's a suspension you hold with pride. I like this quote.

"It is not always the same thing to be a good man and a good citizen."
threesixafix
Hardcore

Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:36 pm

I reall dont understamd. Why am I always the one called out? Is it because Ive only been here 2 years? I tried to make a trruce, but Sphenoid and his "I dont uck around" attitude couldnt handle that. If anyone was paying attention, he attacked me first. Sorry if I retalitated, thats the way I am. I carry myself on here just as I do anywhere else. Why is it he can talk shit and I cant say shit back???? He is a fucking Moderator on here for Christ's sake. HE should be setting an example. If he didnt insult me, we wouldnt even be having this conversation. Think about that...
super_sam
Hardcore

Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:42 pm

I know all to well where you're coming from 3-6. I used to constantly fuck with sphen, but, for me it was all in fun. He and I get along now, he ain't a bad guy either.

Sometimes it just seems like you can't help yourself. You just fly off the handle and go fucking nutso.. Talking about girls getting raped because they ask for it. Talking about playing in people's gutpiles... shit like that.

People here are more than thick-skinned and forgiving, I know this firsthand. I think you're a talented painter, you have a decent sense of humor, and you love your wife. Unfortunately, sometimes you have to shut up and listen. Because all of the bullshit fighting and namecalling kinda overshadows any decent qualities you do have..

May be too little to late. I kinda feel bad about this because you obviously like this site, otherwise you wouldn't be here so much..
threesixafix
Hardcore

Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:48 pm

Thanks for the kind words Sam.
Tattude
Hardcore

Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:16 pm

I'm down with flying off from the mouth, but you never insult someones kids. There is the only line I have, don't mess with a mans kids or mom!
kohlhaas
Hardcore

Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:15 pm

I don't agree with Sphenoid editing posts (unless they were to contain real life information) because it is censorship, which I disagree with in general. I also agree that Sphen should just ignore 36 because saying anything to him at all only exacerbates the problem.

That said, I think that 36 has been contributing little else to the forum other than childish, personal attacks on members (and I'm not just talking about Sphenoid - look at the Dangergirl thread for instance). 36, I think we all really appreciated it when you were attempting to be more civil and contribute more than insults and attacks. It showed a side of you that many were probably previously unaware of. Unfortunately, it seems you have decided you'd rather be seen as some sort of caustic psychopath.

Personally, I do not have a problem with you and I do not feel you are a psychopath. I just feel that you enjoy antagonizing others because you're afraid to just be a regular guy interested in turning his life around. It seems you would rather spend your energy being bitter and hateful than bettering yourself and focusing on your success in life and with artwork. And while I don't personally have a problem with you, I do have a problem with you attacking members of the board, most of whom do not even provoke you.

Why is it that you feel the need to antagonize others? I get that Sphen pisses you off - you've made that painfully clear - but you could easily just ignore him, just as he could (and should) ignore you. If you want to have a pissing match, take it to PMs and make some attempt to keep the boards relatively peaceful. You (36) are a large part of why many of the previously active regulars on this board no longer visit it anymore, and that makes me sad. It's not difficult to retain some modicum of civility - and you have shown you CAN do that, when you want to.