Working in Canada

Place a request to join the Tattoo Artist/Apprentice Sections

Moderator: EvilJay

Bob444

Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:05 am

Hi all. For me, moving to different countries is already like eating in the morning. I've already changed seven countries in my short life. And I still can't decide where I should live and work. Now I decided to go to Canada and judging from the reviews I read, I will probably stay there forever. Let's hope so. But I am interested in housing and employment. I have money for a house, I think a small house will be enough. But where better to stay and how in the area with jobs? And what do I need to get a job as a foreigner?
Grem456

Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:35 am

Hi there! Canada is a great choice for living and working. When it comes to housing, it depends on your personal preferences and the area you want to live in. You can find affordable options for small houses in suburban or rural areas, but the cost of living will vary by location. As for employment, it's important to research job opportunities in your field and location of interest. To work in Canada as a foreigner, you will typically need a work permit or permanent residency. It may be helpful to search for job openings before you move and network with people in your field. You can also check the Government of Canada's website for information on work permits and eligibility criteria. It's also important to consider other factors, such as healthcare, education, and transportation, when choosing a place to live in Canada. I suggest doing some research and reaching out to local resources, such as Canadian immigration offices or job centers, for more information. And I also advise to go to the experts in such cases, which in no time will make permits lmia alberta. Good luck with your move!
Duglas56

Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:05 pm

Thank you for helping me resolve this issue as well. Well, even if not to solve it, now I know who I need to go to.