Hmmmm...

Place a request to join the Tattoo Artist/Apprentice Sections

Moderator: EvilJay

AnimatedCanvas

Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:14 pm

evidently I am in need of being validated ... my dad didn't go to my little league games so here I stand ...

Name: Scot "Spyder" Kumo
Studio: Animated Canvas Custom Tattoo, 1209 Park St, Columbia SC 29201 (yes it's a new studio)
Number : (803) 758-6002
Years Tattooing: 24
State of South Carolina certified and licensed

my work and studio can be viewed at <a href="http://www.animatedcanvas.com"> www.ANIMATEDCANVAS.com </a>

The copies of A CURRENT spore test will be emailed ...

I am thinking a copy of the studio business license would be a better way to ensure that one works in a studio ... I have been using autoclaves and spore testing before I worked in a studio .. as have many of the scratchers that used to run this state ... having just become legal a little over a year now ... several I know locally, still work at home and run spore testing ... spore testing doesn't make them a competent/professional artist ... asking stupid questions is what will tell the tale ... as far as disposables ... there are several companies that will supply you with third party verification of sterilization ... <a href="http://www.isneedles.com"> Industrial Strength </a> being one of them ... if an item has been properly sterilized and the packaging is undamaged then sterility has been preserved ... but I am sure that is a discussion for a different forum ...
BadWolf
Verified

Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:03 pm

I generally call the number listed, and make certain that it is listed as a business in the telephone directory. The reason is, both my first and second studios were in an area which required no license of permit to do business as a sole proprietor. But the phone company makes you pay for a business add, if you want in the yellow pages.
BadWolf
Verified

Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:32 pm

Number matches a studio listed in yellow pages, called monday, but they were closed...definately a tattoo studio, though. Spore test looks legit.
Tattude
Hardcore

Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:41 pm

Well the, welcome to the form...
AnimatedCanvas

Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:16 pm

thanx ..... yep ... we are closed on Monday ... even the wicked and evil need a day of rest ..
Tattude
Hardcore

Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:29 pm

Every shop I know locally is closed Monday's...lol
Slowest day of the week in most cities
BadWolf
Verified

Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:32 pm

Yea, I was closed on Monday for YEARS. I liked to go camping on the weekend, and hated leaving Sunday. It was nice having the whole forest to myself on monday morning.
But everything seems Kosher.
beuneek
Hardcore

Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:03 pm

AnimatedCanvas wrote:my dad didn't go to my little league games so here I stand ...
you're an ok guy by me. :lol:
hanalotus
Hardcore

Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:08 pm

I'm seeing more monday closings on businesses than before--it seems like a good idea especially if they're open all weekend...and normal fucking Sunday hours. I hate when shit closes early on Sundays. Sorry, random rant. :) So essentially, he's in now?
CxCx
Verified

Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:17 am

We're closed on Sundays (along with the majorty of downtown businesses in our town), but we started opening mondays in july, and they've worked out pretty well. I wasn't sure at first, but the walk-ins seem steady and the phone rings almost nonstop on mondays. My boss basically said years ago that he'd NEVER work another monday again. I, however, have never made such a claim, and don't mind opening on mondays.

Anywho, on to topic : Welcome to the board!
AnimatedCanvas

Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:17 pm

yes I am in ... I am also in downtown so we see very little traffic on Mondays ... we do appointments on Sunday ... most of the shops around here are closed on Mon so I might start opening after awhile ... we'll see ...
BenVon7

Fri May 22, 2020 9:29 pm

Enjoy countless gambling games. That can make you money easily. allnewgclub Just sign up at Get instant privileges.

Apply today. Receive instant bonuses from two promotions. Firstly, get 10 free spins in each of the 3 available slots (Hot Hot Fruit, Santa's Village and Wild Trucks). Second, deposit your first sign up and receive a 100 percent bonus up to 3,000 baht. Apply now at the link. The bottom

>> Promotion for allnewgclub
>> Receive a bonus up to 3,000 baht * when first depositing
>> 10 times free slots for Hot Hot Fruit, Sata's Village, Wild Trucks
--------------------------------------------
♛ Apply today. ADD LINE: https://line.me/R/ti/p/@allnewgclub
Call Center 24 hours service 02-508-8798
<< Free privileges !! Limited amount >>